Data: Feb. 1, 2013
WORTHINGTON -- The Sanford Ambulance was paged at 8:52 a.m. Thursday to 1925 Summit Ave. for a person with a possible stroke.
ROUND LAKE -- The Round Lake Fire Department was paged at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday to 410 Harrison St. for a carbon monoxide detector sounding and the appearance of smoke in the house.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (800) 274-5445 and we can help you.