Jennie-O workers taken to hospital after ammonia leak
WILLMAR -- Seven workers at the Jennie-O Turkey Store plant #5 were taken by ambulance to Rice Memorial Hospital after an ammonia leak around 3:40 a.m. Tuesday.
According to officials at Rice Memorial, all seven people were treated and released.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (800) 274-5445 and we can help you.