MnDOT announces snow removal plan
WORTHINGTON -- During the winter months, the Minnesota Department of Transportation is reminding drivers that through-traffic on Phase One (Nobles County 4 to Paul Avenue) of the Minnesota 60 highway construction is not allowed. Snow will be plowed in the following locations only:
* Local traffic will be allowed to cross Minnesota 60 at 280th for the winter.
* Local traffic will be allowed to cross Minnesota 60 at 290th for the winter.
* Local traffic will be allowed to use the new Minnesota 60 northbound lane only from the intersections of Nobles County 10 to Palm Avenue.
* Local traffic will be allowed to use the new Minnesota 60 northbound lane only from Nobles County 6 to the U.S. 59 connection.
* Access to Minnesota 60 from Paul Avenue will be maintained for the winter.
* Access to Worthington Ag Parts, Dyke's Auto Salvage and Schaap Sanitation will be maintained from Worthington.
* Minnesota 60 from Nobles County 10 to Dyke's Auto salvage is closed to all traffic.
Local traffic, including residents living on Minnesota 60 from Paul Avenue to Nobles County 4, are not allowed to drive the entire length of the new grade. Residents on the new Minnesota 60 construction are required to exit the new grade at the closest intersection to their home.