Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Mom rescues tot from burning bed

Email News Alerts

FARGO - A mother rescued her 1-year-old child from a burning bed, and she and her four children escaped harm Monday night after their home in north Fargo caught fire.

Advertisement

The blaze at 1641 Broadway was reported just before 6 p.m.

The fire apparently started in a bedroom of the home, according to Assistant Fargo Fire Chief Larry Schuh.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (800) 274-5445 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness