Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - October 2nd, 2013
Nobles County Board
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Donald Linssen and Gene Metz were in attendance.
• Approved agenda as amended and the proceedings of the October 22nd, 2013 County Board meeting.
• Presented a certificate of appreciation to Jacquelyn Weiskircher, retiring Secretary II.
• Barb Williams, Administrative Assistant, was acknowledged for the Excellence in Performance Award.
• Approved conditional use permit #26-2013 to Great River Energy, Maple Grove, MN to rebuild a portion of an existing transmission line.
• Approved the 2014 Natural Resources Block Grant.
• Adopted resolution authorizing a parade permit for the City of Round Lake.
• Adopted resolution declaring 2001 Ford ¾ ton 4x4 pickup and self-propelled chip spreader as surplus.
• Approved three year snow removal agreement with Greg Gruis at the Government Center and War Memorial Building.
• Approved including the street name and number on rural 911 signage.
• Approved five year Legal Services Agreement with the City of Worthington.
• Approved November 1st, 2013 travel expenses.
• Adopted resolution authorizing the issuance, awarding sale, prescribing the form and details and providing for the payment of $2,910,000 General Obligation Water Revenue Bonds, Series 2013A.
• Approved claims for payment totaling $3,166,327.08.
• No further business, meeting adjourned at 10:58 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.