Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - October 8th, 2013
Nobles County Board
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Donald Linssen and Gene Metz were in attendance.
• Approved agenda and proceedings of the September 10th, 2013 Special County Board meeting and September 17th, 2013 County Board meeting.
• Louise Naumann, Deputy Auditor-Treasurer/Motor Vehicle II Lead, was acknowledged for the Excellence in Performance Award.
• Adopted resolution amending the Southwest Minnesota Regional Radio Board joint powers agreement.
• Approved a joint powers agreement with the Minnesota Department of Corrections to house offenders at the Prairie Justice Center.
• Approved amendment to the Southwestern Minnesota Adult Mental Health Consortium joint powers agreement.
• Approved an Adoption and Foster Care Recruitment grant.
• Approved a grant agreement with the Minnesota Department of Health related to childhood immunization programs.
• Adopted resolution authorizing the sale of General Obligation Water Revenue Refunding bonds.
• Approved changing the December 24th, 2013 Board meeting to December 17th, 2013.
• Approved the revised Personnel Policy P-200 Purpose, Adoption and Administration.
• Approved monthly county cafeteria contribution amount.
• Approved September 20th and October 4th, 2013 travel expenses.
• Approved claims for payment totaling $833,420.10
• No further business, meeting adjourned at 10:48 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.