Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - September 17, 2013
Nobles County Board
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Donald Linssen and Gene Metz were in attendance.
- Approved agenda and proceedings of the September 3rd, 2013 County Board meeting.
- Approved conditional use permit #23-2013 to Dustin DeBoer, Little Rock, IA for construction of a cattle barn.
- Approved conditional use permit #18-2013 to Brian Lindemann, Sioux Falls, SD for operation of a gravel pit and hot mix plant.
- Approved conditional use permit #21-2013 to Kevin Altman, Adrian, MN for a feedlot license and interim land use permit.
- Approved conditional use permit #25-2013 to Absolute Communications II LLC, Sioux City, IA to reconstruct a 580’ radio tower.
- Approved proceeding with repair of Judicial Ditch 11B system.
- Adopted resolution reappointing Rolf Mahlberg, Worthington, MN to Okabena-Ocheda Watershed.
- Approved credit card request for Angelo Torres, IT Director.
- Approved the updated Article 4 Budget policy.
- Approved the updated Article 5 Use of Facilities/Grounds policy.
- Approved an additional Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plan.
- Reviewed preliminary 2014 budget information.
- Approved September 6th, 2013 travel expenses.
- Approved claims for payment totaling $645,822.02
- No further business, meeting adjourned at 10:42 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.