Notice and Order for Hearing - Revocable Trust - Voehl
STATE OF MINNESOTA
In the Matter of the Revocable Trust Created Under Agreement by and Between Lorence M. Voehl, Settlor and Courtney R. Voehl and Kristen E. Johnson, Trustees Dated July 7, 1994
NOTICE AND ORDER FOR HEARING
PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT. § 501B.18
It is ordered and notice is given that a Petition signed by Mary Jane Voehl has been filed with the Court. The Petitioner requests an Order for the following relief:
1. Directing that the Trust be supervised by the Court.
2. Directing the Trustees to complete an Inventory of the Trust assets as of August 4, 2012.
3. Directing the Trustees to complete Annual Accounts for the periods of August 4, 2012 through December 31, 2012, and for the period of January 1, 2013, through December 31, 2013.
4. Directing the Trustees with respect to their duties and obligations concerning: (1) investment of Trust assets; (2) distributions to the Petitioner (including timing and amounts); and (3) appropriateness and allocation of Trust costs and expenses.
5. Granting such other relief as may be proper.
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or at the hearing. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED, the Petition will be heard on May 5, 2014, at 1:00 o’clock p.m., by this Court, at Nobles County Prairie Justice Center, 1530 Airport Road, Worthington, MN 56187.
1. Notice shall be given to all persons named in the Petition as having or as claiming an interest in the Trust.
2. Notice shall be given by:
a. Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order for Hearing to all persons named in the Petition as having or who made claim to have an interest in the Trust, at their last known addresses by U.S. Postal Service at least fifteen (15) days prior to the hearing date; and
b. Publishing this Notice and Order for Hearing one (1) time at least twenty (20) days prior to the hearing date in the legal newspaper of Nobles County, Minnesota.
Dated this 18 day of March, 2014.
/s/ Gordon L. Moore, III
Judge of District Court