Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - July 2nd, 2013
Nobles County Board
Summary of Minutes
July 2, 2013, Regular Session
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Donald Linssen and Gene Metz were in attendance.
- Approved amended agenda and proceedings of the June 18th, 2013 County Board meeting and June 18, 2013 Board of Appeal & Equalization meeting.
- Meredith Vaselaar, Head Branch Librarian, was acknowledged for the Excellence in Performance Award.
- Approved a grant contract amendment for conversion from the Legacy 911 Network.
- Approved advertising for bids for Hersey Township Bridge.
- Adopted resolution designating Zeh Avenue as County State Aid Highway 47.
- Introduced Terri Janssen, Community Health Administrator/Health Services Supervisor.
- Authorized Community Service Director to sign internship agreements for social work students from Minnesota State University-Mankato.
- Authorized County Administrator and Community Health Administrator to sign the 2013-2014 Public Health Preparedness grant.
- Approved group residential housing agreements.
- Adopted resolution appointing Louise Naumann as the temporary Deputy Registrar and License agent.
- Approved June 21st & 28th, 2013 travel expenses.
- Approved claims for payment totaling $6,759,077.78.
- No further business, meeting adjourned at 10:17 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.