Nobles County Board - Summary of Minutes - Jan 24, 2012
Nobles County Board
Summary of Minutes
January 24, 2012, Annual Meeting
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Marvin Zylstra, Diane Thier, Robert Demuth Jr., David Benson and Vern Leistico were in attendance. Commissioner Leistico was present pursuant to Minnesota Statute '13D.02 via interactive television.
• Approved agenda and proceedings of the January 3, 2012 County Board meeting.
• Approved Recycling Agreement with Schaap Sanitation, Inc.
• Approved a Financial Advisory Service Agreement with Northland Securities, Inc. and authorized them to solicit proposals for the G.O. Water Revenue Crossover Refunding Bonds on behalf of Lincoln-Pipestone Rural Water.
• Established a Community Services health change fund and approved a grant agreement related to Childhood Immunizations.
• Adopted the Mortgage Foreclosure Sale fee into the 2012 County Fee Schedule.
• Authorized payment of $6,247.25 to Historical Society as their 1st Quarter 2012 appropriation.
• Adopted the 2012 Legislative Priorities.
• Appointed citizens to various Boards, Committees and Commissions.
• Approved January 13, 2012, travel expenses.
• Closed the meeting under M.S. §13D.03 at 10:09 a.m.to discuss union negotiation strategies.
• Approved claims for payment totaling $1,104,645.07.
• No further business, meeting adjourned at 11:16 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.