Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - May 22, 2012
Nobles County Board
Summary of Minutes
May 22, 2012, Regular Session
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners David Benson, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Vern Leistico and Diane Thier were in attendance.
• Approved agenda and proceedings of the May 8, 2012 County Board meeting.
• Jane Hennagir, Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust, presented the Board with the annual member report.
• Juanita Lauritsen, Amy Khamphanh and Mary Mulder, Southwest Minnesota Private Industry Council, presented the Board with annual report information.
• Joanne Bartosch, Anne Foley and Brian Frodermann, Nobles County Senior Concerns Committee, presented the Board with a Directory of Services.
• Adopted resolutions authorizing a parade permit and special event application for the City of Rushmore.
• Approved Lender Agreement with MN Department of Agriculture to enable Nobles County to be a cooperating local lender under the AgBMP Loan Program.
• Approved filling the Summer Assistant position in the Library.
• Approved Professional Services Agreement for Interim County Administrator with Vijay Sethi.
• Appointed Jerri Hass, Worthington MN to the Community Services Advisory Committee.
• Approved May 4, 2012 travel expenses.
• Approved claims for payment totaling $241,052.56.
• No further business, meeting adjourned at 10:42 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us.