Malfunctioning light and gasoline believed to be cause
HILLS — An explosion believed to have been caused by a malfunctioning electrical light and some gasoline rocked a neighborhood in Hills Tuesday morning and left a home without its attached two-stall garage. Two occupants of the home were uninjured.
BREWSTER — The Brewster Fire Department was awarded $157,403 in the latest round of funding from the Department of Homeland Security’s Assistance to Firefighters grant program.
, June 02, 2010
Showing 1 - 3 of 3
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »