Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes - August 20, 2013
Nobles County Board Summary of Minutes August 20, 2013, Regular Session The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, D...
Nobles County Board
Summary of Minutes
August 20, 2013, Regular Session
The Nobles Board of Commissioners met in regular session at the Government Center in the City of Worthington. Commissioners Matt Widboom, Robert Demuth Jr., Marvin Zylstra, Donald Linssen and Gene Metz were in attendance.
• Approved agenda and proceedings of the August 6th, 2013 County Board meeting.
• Robin Weis and Joanne Bartosh, RSVP, presented the 2012 summary and June and July 2013 monthly reports.
• Amy Woitalewicz, Southwest Initiative Foundation, presented a program update.
• Abraham Algadi, Worthington Regional Economic Development, presented an overview of the past twelve months and a budget request.
• Approved conditional use permit #22-2013 to Ryan Thier, Rushmore, MN for construction of a cattle confinement building.
• Approved a contract renewal with Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
• Approved adopting the revised mission statement.
• Approved pursuing the former pool site as a location for future Library.
• Approved appointing Commissioner Zylstra to the Cottonwood, Jackson and Nobles County Statewide Health Improvement Program Community Leadership Team.
• Closed the meeting under M.S. §13D.05 Subd.3(a) for performance evaluation.
• Approved an amendment to the License Center lease.
• Adopted resolution reappointing Jay Mickelson and Mike Carlson to the Red Rock Rural Water System Board.
• Approved August 9th, 2013 travel expenses.
• Approved claims for payment totaling $1,031,202.73.
• No further business, meeting adjourned at 11:11 a.m.
The above represents a summary of the County Board actions on the listed date. The full text is available for public inspection in the Nobles County Administration Office and on the Nobles County Web www.co.nobles.mn.us .