Massive conspiracy, weird weather, Blue Line bought and more | Dec. 15, 2021
Follow the Globe Minute, our twice-weekly Worthington news and weather podcast, on Apple, Spotify, or Google Podcasts!
- Thunderstorms are approaching
- Blue Line Travel Center purchased
- District 518 is still hiring
- MASSIVE HOLIDAY CONSPIRACY underway...
- Local farmers have harvested... popcorn ?
- Investigation relating to the Nobles County library director
- The city of Worthington certifies a final levy increase of 12.44%
- District 518 building project updates
- WPD helped out with a big drug bust in South Dakota
- Local man charged with burglary for allegedly stealing a $100 bottle of cologne
- Luverne girls' hockey team aims for state
- The Drill, featuring Marah Darling of the Worthington Stingrays and the WHS tennis team
- The weather ahead.
- GLOBE MINUTE EXCLUSIVE: A terrible joke! This one's worse than usual. If you love bad jokes, please submit an entry for Joke of the Day by emailing it to us at email@example.com.
Three individuals were sentenced recently in Nobles County Fifth District Courts in cases previously reported on by The Globe.
Welcome Corps is geared to fast-track refugees, many of whom have waited years to be resettled. The goal is to welcome 5,000 refugees to the U.S. this year, the first to arrive as early as April.