ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

No one hurt in early morning Worthington fire

3089396+011317.N.DG_.FIREWEB.jpg
The Worthington Fire Department was paged at 4:34 a.m Thursday for a fire coming from the attic at 714 Humiston Ave. Worthington Fire Department Second Assistant Chief Chris Cummings said the fire was caused by an electrical issue that caught the attic’s insulation on fire. The fire was contained to the attic, but there was some water damage. The fire department was paged again at 8:38 a.m. due to there still being hot spots, but they were able to control it. Nobody was injured. (Martina Baca/ Daily Globe)
3089397+011317.N.DG_.FIREWEB2.jpg

Related Topics: FIRES
What To Read Next
“Let’s put this in the rearview mirror,” Sen. Michael Diedrich, a Rapid City Republican said.
A resolution looking to allow the legislature to consider work requirements on the newly expanded Medicaid program is one step closer to the 2024 ballot.
Navigator CO2 Ventures is hoping to streamline the application process in Illinois as they add an additional pipeline to the mix.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol is investigating the Wednesday, Jan. 25, crash.