ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

WFD puts out balcony fire on McMillan Street

4294141+FIREMCMILLAN.jpg
Members of the Worthington Fire Department put out a balcony fire Sunday afternoon at an apartment complex on 936 McMillan Street. The fire, caused by an overheated vacuum cleaner, was reported at 4:03 p.m. and put out about five minutes later. (Karl Evers-Hillstrom / The Globe)
What To Read Next
“Let’s put this in the rearview mirror,” Sen. Michael Diedrich, a Rapid City Republican said.
A resolution looking to allow the legislature to consider work requirements on the newly expanded Medicaid program is one step closer to the 2024 ballot.
Navigator CO2 Ventures is hoping to streamline the application process in Illinois as they add an additional pipeline to the mix.
The North Dakota Highway Patrol is investigating the Wednesday, Jan. 25, crash.