School canceled due to illness, dial a ride service, double felony, grants and more | Jan. 7, 2022
Follow the Globe Minute, our twice-weekly Worthington news and weather podcast, on Apple, Spotify, or Google Podcasts!
- District 518 shuts down for 3 days over illnesses
- Worthington's taxi is gone but a dial-a-ride service is in place
- Minnesota West is trying to help its students who are food insecure with a food pantry
- An Arizona man has been charged with double felonies
- Kivu Law Offices were approved for a conditional use permit for its new office
- Watershed still dealing with carp
- Center for Active Living AND the city of Worthington are both getting grants
An update on the Worthington Trojettes dance team!
- Probably the worst Joke of the Day we've ever had.
- The weather ahead.
- GLOBE MINUTE EXCLUSIVE: a terrible joke! Yikes. If you love bad jokes or just enjoy causing mild psychological trauma through humor, please submit an entry for Joke of the Day by emailing it to us at email@example.com.
Deer grazed in a cornfield in near Rushmore in southwest Minnesota.
Awards were announced during Friday’s annual FORWARD Worthington Extravaganza at Lerma’s Event Center.
If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of no more than five years in prison, a $10,000 fine, or both for each of the charges against him.